Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully:
Lodging Tax Increase goes into effect in stages as follows:
Effective July 1, 2015: City of Bend 10.4%, State of Oregon 1%
Deschutes County 8%
Guest(s) entering into a rental agreement with Bend Vacation Rentals will be the occupants of vacation rental. Guest(s) will not be permitted to enter the vacation rental until all balances are paid in full and rental agreement is signed, dated and returned with a copy of current valid driver’s license and/or current passport.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 p.m. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m. No early Check-ins, please. This ensures that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check-outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) will incur a $50 late fee charged to your Mastercard or Visa.
2. All homes are non-smoking. If smoking occurs in or around the property, your Mastercard or Visa will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean the entire home and affected areas.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions with out prior approval. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. If your pet is approved, please follow these guidelines:
- Please wipe your pet’s paws each time they come in from being outside.
- Please remember that pets may not ever be left alone inside the house at anytime, unless they are in their porter or crate.
- Please clean up all pet refuse. In the event our housekeeper must clean this, you will be billed at a rate of $50 per hour, with a one-hour minimum, which will be charged to the credit card provided.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. We have a strict policy of evicting renters upon any sign of noise, partying, or over-occupancy. Parties do happen and we want people to enjoy themselves, however we do not tolerate abuse of the properties, and contractually have heavy measures in place to evict and charge additional fees. If we receive any noise complaints about a guest, we will contact law enforcement and remove the guest from the property for the remainder of the stay.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibiting Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits :
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-2201, 2013; Ord. NS-2142, 2010]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. of the following day.
Please note the City of Bend Police can, and in some cases will, issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes you stay in are located in residential neighborhoods, and we try to ensure that our residents, as well as our guests, enjoy the City of Bend.
For more information on the Noise Ordinance visit:
6. No rentals will be made for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties, or other large parties.
7. All debris, rubbish and discard must be placed in designated dumpsters or outside garbage cans.
8. Please load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it prior to checking out.
9. Please start one load of towels in the washing machine.
10. Leave one set of keys in the lock box upon departure and the second set is left in the home. There is a $25 charge for each lost key, or key not left upon checkout. One garage door opener is available to you, and must be left with the keys in the home upon checkout. for your use. There is a $125 fee for a garage door opener that is not returned.
11. PAYMENTS: Please make payments with Mastercard, Visa or Discover or with a personal check payable to Bend Vacation Rentals, PO Box 1393, Bend, OR 97709. We also accept debit cards that display the Visa and MasterCard logo.
12. CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $75 fee. Cancellations that occur 30 days or less prior to the arrival date will not receive a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage and reservation deposit. Cancellations or early departures do not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
13. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: You have this home with the occupancy specified in your reservation. An additional charge of $50 per person, per night for each additional guest above the allowed maximum in the home will be assessed.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guest will not be permitted to check-in.
15. Guests and their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bend Vacation Rentals and the owner of the rental property in any and all events of any type, of personal injury of any kind, occurring in and/or around the premises while renting.
16. The credit card provided will be charged for any damage done to the interior or exterior of home or its contents that is not deemed “accidental.”
17. All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time setup of linens, towels, pool towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, one roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and hair dryers in each bathroom. All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, an iron and ironing board.
18. All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on the vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that service may temporarily, or for the duration of your stay, be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time. We also reserve the authority to move your reservation to another property as we see fit.
19. We will make every effort to house you in the exact home you’ve chosen. If unforeseeable circumstances make that impossible, we will substitute a home of equal quality with an equal number of bedrooms. No refunds will be given, or cancelations honored, due to unforeseeable circumstances.